15 rescued dogs donated to Anti-Cruelty Society
January 6, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Fifteen rescued dogs have been donated to Chicago's Anti-Cruelty Society.
The dogs arrived Friday afternoon.
The animals were they were among more than 100 dogs removed by the Humane Society of the U.S from a home in Mississippi.
The Anti-Cruelty Society will now work to find the dogs a new home.
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting
- Chicago art exhibit celebrates food
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Siblings becoming guardians of disabled adults
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- 3 injured after Metra train hits vehicle in Des Plaines
- Bolingbrook firefighters, Meijer donate gift cards to kids
- Dominick's stores prepare for final days of business
- Midlothian auto supply store burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- Ahmad's co-defendant pleads guilty in bribery case
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- abcnews: Feds: Woman caught after 36 years on run
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos