Cubs to build patio deck in right field
January 15, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The Cubs announced there will be a new look to the right field stands at the home opener on April 5.
They're building a new patio deck designed for groups of up to 150 people.
It will be on top of a renovated bleacher section.
The new section will not affect the Wrigley Field scoreboard, ivy or the brick outfield wall.
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault
- Hero officers save two boys from West Pullman fire
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Tavern shutdown racially motivated, owner says
- Child struck, killed by car in Whiting, Ind.
- School bus collides with car, then sign in Bartlett
- ComEd seeks rate hike to help pay for Smart Grid
- Bucktown water main break gushes for hours
- Chicago casino plans pitched at gaming hearing
- Chicago bridges lift as sailboats begin journey to harbors
- UIC faculty strike averted, tentative deal reached
- Michelle Obama to meet with CPS students in DC
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos