Cubs to build patio deck in right field
January 15, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The Cubs announced there will be a new look to the right field stands at the home opener on April 5.
They're building a new patio deck designed for groups of up to 150 people.
It will be on top of a renovated bleacher section.
The new section will not affect the Wrigley Field scoreboard, ivy or the brick outfield wall.
- Van driver dies after fiery CTA bus crash
- 2 officers struck by car in West Side alley
- Chicago Bulls fall to Wizards 101-99 in OT
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 40 min ago
- Gacy investigation helps ID bones of man missing since 1978
- Chase preceded Roseland bus stop crash that injured 5 28 min ago
- Man arrested after Kilbourn Park standoff with kids, dog
- 1957 murder convict Jack McCullough files appeal
- New storm warning systems help save lives
- Illinois mumps outbreak puts health officials on alert
- CFD rescues elderly man from Roseland house fire
- Photos: Van driver dies after CTA bus crash in...
- Missouri execution carried out after 1993 murder of couple over...
- abcnews: Officer Caught Tripping Kids at Soccer Game
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos