Cubs to build patio deck in right field
January 15, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The Cubs announced there will be a new look to the right field stands at the home opener on April 5.
They're building a new patio deck designed for groups of up to 150 people.
It will be on top of a renovated bleacher section.
The new section will not affect the Wrigley Field scoreboard, ivy or the brick outfield wall.
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins prepares for spacewalk outside ISS 9 min ago
- Employees, customers prepare for Dominick's final days 19 min ago
- Midlothian's The Tint Shop burglarized 3 times in 1 night 58 min ago
- Gov. Quinn looks back on 2013 30 min ago
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- Me You & Her raises money for Chicago food banks
- 'I-55 Bandit' pleads guilty to robbery charge
- Weekender Report by Roz Varon
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
- Ahmad's co-defendant pleads guilty in...
2 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos