Cubs to build patio deck in right field
January 15, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The Cubs announced there will be a new look to the right field stands at the home opener on April 5.
They're building a new patio deck designed for groups of up to 150 people.
It will be on top of a renovated bleacher section.
The new section will not affect the Wrigley Field scoreboard, ivy or the brick outfield wall.
- Chicago honors military in Memorial Day Parade
- Memorial Day Road Race benefits military families
- 17-year-old boy killed in Austin shooting
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 'Electric Daisy Carnival' keeping area residents up all night
- Joliet man facing child porn charges
- Missouri freight train crash injures at least 7, collapses...
- Robbie Rogers heading to Galaxy as league's 1st openly gay...
- Second video allegedly shows guard push student
- Contaminated injections traced to IL clinic
- Memorial Day travel: Illinois roadways, airports busy
- James Ealy guilty in 2006 Burger King murder
- Concealed carry bill passes Illinois House
- abcnews: Drivers Can't Face Fears, Get Lift Across...
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos