Chicago hospital to expand, add jobs
January 16, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago Lakeshore Hospital will launch a $20 million expansion plan that will create more than 200 jobs.
The project will also create new and expanded behavioral health services at the facility at 4840 North Marine Drive. The hospital says there is a growing need for the types of behavior health services it provides.
The project will take five years to complete.
- Blackhawks fall to Red Wings 4-1, series evened, 1-1 17 min ago
- Illinois Lottery bounced checks for 8 winners
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 2 split $190M Mega Millions jackpot 26 min ago
- Shootings leave 2 dead, several injured
- Protesters to march against CPS closings
- Man charged with making video in hospital bathroom
- Teens accused of assault, posting on Facebook
- Orb trainer McGaughey fights nerves at Preakness 10 min ago
- Event to raise awareness about missing persons
- Probe begins after Conn. commuter trains crash
- Astronaut Lovell to dedicate Chicago memorial garden
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos