People: Jay Cutler, fiancee Cavallari to have baby
January 23, 2012 (WLS) -- Bears quarterback Jay Cutler is going to be a father.
According to People magazine, Cutler and fiancee Kristin Cavallari are expecting their first child.
When Cavallari started "Dancing with the Stars" last September, the two had broken their engagement, but they reconciled in November and the engagement is back on.
The two tell People they "can't wait to meet the new addition to our growing family."
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Search resumes Sunday for Malaysian jet
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Mt. Prospect banquet hall closes suddenly
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- 'Project Youth' provides lessons on teen pregnancy, more
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos