People: Jay Cutler, fiancee Cavallari to have baby
January 23, 2012 (WLS) -- Bears quarterback Jay Cutler is going to be a father.
According to People magazine, Cutler and fiancee Kristin Cavallari are expecting their first child.
When Cavallari started "Dancing with the Stars" last September, the two had broken their engagement, but they reconciled in November and the engagement is back on.
The two tell People they "can't wait to meet the new addition to our growing family."
- Snow, cold fail to deter holiday shoppers
- Chicago pastor under investigation for child sex abuse
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 1 dead, several injured in Racine pile-up
- Patients celebrate holidays at Ronald McDonald House
- 2-year-old girl killed by dog on South Side
- Driver charged after bicyclist killed in Douglas Park accident
- FEMA canvassing tornado areas in Central Ill.
- Blackhawks G Crawford leaves game early with injury
- Chicago marks passing of Nelson Mandela
- Bears, Cowboys prepped for frigid Monday game
- Cold weather brings flight delays, cancellations
- abcnews: Man trapped in empty plane at Houston Airport
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos