Report: Block 37 getting a new owner
February 6, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The Block 37 shopping mall in Chicago is reportedly getting a new owner.
Crain's Chicago Business says the Los Angeles real estate firm CIM will buy the property from the Bank of America.
The bank foreclosed on the previous owner last year.
The paper says the deal could be finished by the end of the week.
No word yet on the price tag.
- CPS school closures begin
- Child luring alert issued in Albany Park
- Heat beat Spurs in Game 6, tie NBA Finals 31 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Officials recover body from Lake Michigan near Oakwood
- Illinois' pension crisis, by the numbers
- Museum of Science and Industry marks 80th birthday
- Chicago Shooting Count: 8 shot in 9 hours Monday
- Governor, lawmakers plan to form new pension committee
- Chicago man creates smartphone safety app
- Most Blackhawks fans believe team will bounce back
- Supreme Court grants Madigan more time on guns
- Bruins beat Blackhawks in NHL finals Game 3
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit
- 7 in :77
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos