Woman charged in LSD wrong-way crash
February 10, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A woman was charged in Thursday's wrong-way crash on Lake Shore Drive at Roosevelt.
Carneris Wiggins, 29, faces a felony charge of drunken driving, causing an accident and bodily harm.
She also faces citations including driving the wrong way on a one-way street, driving without insurance and failure to display a license or permit. Wiggins and two other people were injured.
- Woman sexually abused in Mayfair park
- Food additive believed to be substance at Dunes beach
- NBA Finals Game 6: Heat have no room for error
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Chicago Shooting Count: 8 shot in 9 hours Monday
- CTU president calls for tax changes to fund schools
- Governor, lawmakers plan to form new pension committee
- Most Blackhawks fans believe team will bounce back
- Chicago man creates smartphone safety app
- Supreme Court grants Madigan more time on guns
- Lombard's Los Burritos Mexicanos still closed after E. coli cases
- Bruins beat Blackhawks in NHL finals Game 3
- Car slams into Sauk Village apartment, sleeping couple injured
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos