Woman charged in LSD wrong-way crash
February 10, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A woman was charged in Thursday's wrong-way crash on Lake Shore Drive at Roosevelt.
Carneris Wiggins, 29, faces a felony charge of drunken driving, causing an accident and bodily harm.
She also faces citations including driving the wrong way on a one-way street, driving without insurance and failure to display a license or permit. Wiggins and two other people were injured.
- Snow followed by extreme cold in city, suburbs 25 min ago
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn; no winner
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10 45 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Couple injured after van lands in Huntley creek 57 min ago
- Cops: Drunk ambulance driver caused Uptown crash
- Sen. Kirk released after gall bladder surgery
- Stanley Wrice, alleged police torture victim, released from...
- Attempted child abduction on Chicago's Southwest Side
- Barrington Hills school bus crashes with snow plow
- EB 80/94 reopens at Cline after multi-vehicle crash
- DiGiorno pizza drops Wisconsin dairy farm over cow abuse video
- Illinois bids for Boeing plant
- abcnews: How Tom Hanks became Walt Disney
- Snow followed by extreme cold in city,...
25 min ago
- I-Team Thursday at 10
45 min ago