Report: Blagojevich headed to Colorado prison
February 14, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Former Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich will serve his 14-year sentence at a federal prison in Colorado -- just like he requested.
The Chicago Tribune reports that he recently received word from federal prison officials that he'll be assigned to a low-security prison near the Denver suburb of Littleton.
Blagojevich was convicted on corruption charges last June. He's due to report to prison by March 15th.
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57
- HS basketball player shines despite disabilty
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 'El Chapo' lieutenant wants trial in Chicago
- Teacher's aide posed as teen to meet girls online
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- CTA Green Line briefly interrupted
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Free small business expo begins in Chicago
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Miley Cyrus, 'Bangerz' tour stops in Chicago 16 min ago
- Set clocks ahead 1 hour for daylight savings
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD