Report: Blagojevich headed to Colorado prison
February 14, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Former Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich will serve his 14-year sentence at a federal prison in Colorado -- just like he requested.
The Chicago Tribune reports that he recently received word from federal prison officials that he'll be assigned to a low-security prison near the Denver suburb of Littleton.
Blagojevich was convicted on corruption charges last June. He's due to report to prison by March 15th.
- Blackhawks lose heartbreaking 3OT STL Game 1
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack
- Lawsuit filed against cops accused of lying in court
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 16 min ago
- I-Team: Misconduct alleged at US Marshal's office
- I-Team: Warning about home loans
- Huntley votes to ban e-cigarettes in schools
- Man shot in Lincoln Square
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- Chicago woman owns first Ford Mustang ever sold
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos