Deal reached on Crane Tech replacement
February 21, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago Public Schools has reached a deal with community leaders on the West Side to bring in a new neighborhood high school to replace Crane Tech.
It was slated for closure. However, the school will now transition into a high school focused on health sciences.
- Snow followed by extreme cold in city, suburbs 44 min ago
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn; no winner
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Accident closes Chicago Skyway inbound lanes, 5 injured 6 min ago
- Baby found in car seat pronounced dead 11 min ago
- Proposed law on gun sentencing tweaked 24 min ago
- Pope honored as Catholics gather at Our Lady of Guadalupe 42 min ago
- Stanley Wrice, alleged police torture victim, released from... 30 min ago
- Rod Blagojevich's wife Patti 'feeling hopeful' for appeal
- Alleged robber shot, killed by store owner ID'd
- Cops: Drunk ambulance driver caused Uptown crash 6 min ago
- Sen. Kirk released after gall bladder surgery
- abcnews: How Tom Hanks became Walt Disney
- Snow followed by extreme cold in city,...
44 min ago
- Stanley Wrice, alleged police torture...
30 min ago
- Pope honored as Catholics gather at Our...
42 min ago