Coyote captured near US Cellular Field
February 22, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police were in hot pursuit of a quick-moving coyote at U.S. Cellular Field Wednesday on Chicago's South Side.
A ballpark employee called Animal Control after they spotted the coyote near the 35th Street parking lot. It dodged officers left and right. But after a few hours, Animal Control was able to slow the animal down with a tranquilizer dart.
The coyote was eventually caught and sent to a wildlife rehabilitation center.
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Program Note: Jeopardy to air Late Night
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges
- Chicago woman owns first Ford Mustang ever sold 38 min ago
- Presidential library in Chicago takes step forward
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos