Coyote captured near US Cellular Field
February 22, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police were in hot pursuit of a quick-moving coyote at U.S. Cellular Field Wednesday on Chicago's South Side.
A ballpark employee called Animal Control after they spotted the coyote near the 35th Street parking lot. It dodged officers left and right. But after a few hours, Animal Control was able to slow the animal down with a tranquilizer dart.
The coyote was eventually caught and sent to a wildlife rehabilitation center.
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Video: I-Team: Wanted by international police
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man falls from Wisconsin Dells roller coaster
- 'Shady Bandit' suspected in North Side bank robbery
- College student found dead on Bannockburn campus
- Naperville man attempting to run 56 miles in 56 hours
- Kustok's daughter not called to stand as defense begins
- 1 injured after car collides with school bus in Kenosha
- Jewel-Osco buys 5 former Dominick's stores
- Woman charged after crashing car into Burbank house
- Elmhurst Armpit Orchestra in St. Patrick's Day parade
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant 41 min ago