Coyote captured near US Cellular Field
February 22, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police were in hot pursuit of a quick-moving coyote at U.S. Cellular Field Wednesday on Chicago's South Side.
A ballpark employee called Animal Control after they spotted the coyote near the 35th Street parking lot. It dodged officers left and right. But after a few hours, Animal Control was able to slow the animal down with a tranquilizer dart.
The coyote was eventually caught and sent to a wildlife rehabilitation center.
- Bitter cold expected to last through the weekend
- World mourns Nelson Mandela
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Illinois pension bill private signing questioned
- Local teams playing for Pop Warner football championships
- Chicago speed cameras added on North, South Sides
- Girl, 13, charged in Olympia Fields fatal crash that killed boy
- Hanover Park man charged with indecent solicitation gets $250K...
- Victim ID'd, 2nd car sought after fatal Skokie tree crash
- Loop attorney, nephew charged with sex assault of man
- 'Heart and Soul' - Saturday, Dec. 7, 6 p.m.
- Photos: Christmas Tree Ship arrives at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Made in America 2013: Gift Ideas
- Nelson Mandela condolence books open in...
36 min ago
- Barrington leader trying to prevent next...
54 min ago