None hurt in NW Side apartment fire
February 24, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Investigators are trying to determine the cause of a fire that broke out Thursday night in an apartment building on Chicago's Northwest Side.
Authorities say the fire started at about 9:20 p.m. in the front stairwell on the third floor of the building on the 3900-block of West Argyle Street.
Firefighters had the blaze under control in about 30 minutes. No one was hurt.
- Snow blankets city, suburbs 3 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- I-Team: Illinois state spy secret revealed
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 7 min ago
- Man charged with shooting Chicago officer
- $2M bond for man accused of shooting 6 at party
- SUV with child stolen in Colorado, I-25 chase 54 min ago
- Bears terminate Julius Peppers contract 49 min ago
- Son goes on trial in man's beating, stabbing death
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- MH370, missing Malaysia Airlines plane, gone 4 days
- San Francisco fire at Mission Bay construction site contained
- Man writes own, hilarious obituary