None hurt in NW Side apartment fire
February 24, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Investigators are trying to determine the cause of a fire that broke out Thursday night in an apartment building on Chicago's Northwest Side.
Authorities say the fire started at about 9:20 p.m. in the front stairwell on the third floor of the building on the 3900-block of West Argyle Street.
Firefighters had the blaze under control in about 30 minutes. No one was hurt.
- Boy, 12, killed in hit-and-run in Whiting
- Meeting addresses consequences of 'sexting'
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Grand jury indicts Lake Station mayor, wife
- Police release sketch in Albany Park attempted kidnapping
- Chicago boy remembered 1 year after suspicious death
- Lyons residents respond to police cuts
- Kirk introduces stroke research, treatment legislation
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault
- Tavern shutdown racially motivated, owner says
- School bus collides with car, then sign in Bartlett
- Hero officers save two boys from West Pullman fire
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos