None hurt in NW Side apartment fire
February 24, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Investigators are trying to determine the cause of a fire that broke out Thursday night in an apartment building on Chicago's Northwest Side.
Authorities say the fire started at about 9:20 p.m. in the front stairwell on the third floor of the building on the 3900-block of West Argyle Street.
Firefighters had the blaze under control in about 30 minutes. No one was hurt.
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Search resumes Sunday for Malaysian jet
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 42 min ago
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Mt. Prospect banquet hall closes suddenly
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- 'Project Youth' provides lessons on teen pregnancy, more 17 min ago
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
42 min ago
- Trio of new distilleries open in Chicago
52 min ago