Blagojevich assigned prison number
March 5, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Convicted former governor Rod Blagojevich has been assigned his inmate number.Blagojevich be known as 4-0-8-9-2-4-2-4 when he reports to a federal prison near Denver next Thursday.
Last year, the former Illinois governor was sentenced to 14 years on corruption charges. A judge approved his request to serve his time in Colorado.
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this' 9 min ago
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert 4 min ago
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Snowboard park accident 911 calls released
- Volunteers get word out on insurance sign-up 57 min ago
- Bridge over Western demolished for Bloomingdale Trail
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57 51 min ago
- Broadened Chicago ban on plastic bags gaining steam
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital 44 min ago
- abcnews: Jennifer Lawrence's Oscars Date Tells All
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through...
9 min ago
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
4 min ago
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57
51 min ago