Blagojevich assigned prison number
March 5, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Convicted former governor Rod Blagojevich has been assigned his inmate number.Blagojevich be known as 4-0-8-9-2-4-2-4 when he reports to a federal prison near Denver next Thursday.
Last year, the former Illinois governor was sentenced to 14 years on corruption charges. A judge approved his request to serve his time in Colorado.
- CTU vows not to re-elect mayor over school closings 17 min ago
- Woman injured in Chicago Skyway crash 24 min ago
- Police: Drive safely, buckle up on holiday weekend
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 45 min ago
- I-Team: Morgue donates bodies without authorization
- Chicago fast food workers protest for higher wages
- CTA bus crash in Chicago Lawn injures 2 56 min ago
- Pritzker's Commerce Secretary confirmation hearing begins 39 min ago
- Brian Urlacher retires from NFL after career with Chicago Bears
- Census bureau finds Chicago is growing, but slowly
- Northlake man to be sentenced after kids found tied
- Jurors to resume deliberations at Trump trial
- Man sentenced in murder after alleged ad for sex with pregnant...
- Wayne Miller dies at 94; photos chronicled black Chicago life
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
45 min ago
- 7 in :77
- CTU vows not to re-elect mayor over school...
17 min ago
- Woman injured in Chicago Skyway crash
24 min ago