Blagojevich assigned prison number
March 5, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Convicted former governor Rod Blagojevich has been assigned his inmate number.Blagojevich be known as 4-0-8-9-2-4-2-4 when he reports to a federal prison near Denver next Thursday.
Last year, the former Illinois governor was sentenced to 14 years on corruption charges. A judge approved his request to serve his time in Colorado.
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder 52 min ago
- Chicago Weather: Snow to arrive Tuesday
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school 34 min ago
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010...
52 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos