2 hurt in Chicago squad car crash
March 8, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Two Chicago police officers are hurt when their squad car hit another car and then crashed late Wednesday night.
Police say the officers were responding to an emergency call when their squad collided with another car at 29th and Halsted, then crashed into a parked car and hit a retaining wall.
The officers were treated at a hospital overnight and released.
Police say the driver of the car that the officer hit didn't yield to the squad car. No one in that car was hurt.
- Driver charged after bicyclist killed in Douglas Park accident 18 min ago
- Freeze hits Chicago area, snow expected Sunday
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 42 min ago
- Nelson Mandela remembrances held in Chicago, around world
- ComEd vault fire in West Loop
- Astor House tenants face eviction
- New church opens for fast-growing congregation
- Cancer patient without heat after power shut off
- 'Peeping Tom' caught watching woman before assault
- Dylan's electric guitar sells for nearly $1M
- Couples renew marriage vows at Field Museum
- Photos: Pearl Harbor anniversary
- abcnews: Alleged Cannibal Run Hotel With Grilling Area
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
42 min ago