Ravinia 2012 schedule announced
March 8, 2012 (HIGHLAND PARK, Ill.) (WLS) -- The stage is set for a summer of great performances at Ravinia.
The lineup released Thursday includes some newcomers as well as some returning artists.
Performing for the first time at Ravinia will be Sarah McLachlan, Santana, Esperanza Spaulding, Duran Duran as well as Al Green and Gavin Degraw.
Returning artists include James Taylor, Train, Crosy Stills and Nash, and Diana Krall, just to name a few.
The summer festival season at Ravinia begins June 7 and runs through September 9.
- Brutal cold grips Chicago, suburbs
- Man shot to death in Logan Square
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Baby who died after being left home alone ID'd
- Man arrested in shooting of Garfield Park pharmacist
- Chicago artist created pope's image for Time cover
- Cozmanoff guilty in guard's hit-and-run death 8 min ago
- Metra UP West train delayed by freight train
- Mariano's to hold 3 job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- South Shore Line trains delayed by cold
- Thousands expected at Our Lady of Guadalupe shrine
- Renee Fleming, Yo Yo Ma celebrate CPS arts program
- abcnews: 911 calls in Jameis Winston case
- 7 in 77