Ravinia 2012 schedule announced
March 8, 2012 (HIGHLAND PARK, Ill.) (WLS) -- The stage is set for a summer of great performances at Ravinia.
The lineup released Thursday includes some newcomers as well as some returning artists.
Performing for the first time at Ravinia will be Sarah McLachlan, Santana, Esperanza Spaulding, Duran Duran as well as Al Green and Gavin Degraw.
Returning artists include James Taylor, Train, Crosy Stills and Nash, and Diana Krall, just to name a few.
The summer festival season at Ravinia begins June 7 and runs through September 9.
- $19.6M settlement in priest sex abuse lawsuit
- Video: Wednesday @ 6AM: Saving on Gas?
- Video: Tonight @ 10 PM: Extreme Bridal Makeovers
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Program Note: Wheel of Fortune will air at 2:05 a.m.
- Schaumburg couple survived Oklahoma tornado 8 min ago
- Roseland Hospital to lay off 68
- Old Orchard Mall shooting 'not a random act'
- Trial begins in Burger King manager's 2006 murder
- Florida man pleads guilty in Bears fan death
- 'Bishop bomber' sentenced to 37 years in prison
- CPS protests continue ahead of key school closings vote
- Photos: Tornadoes hit Oklahoma, Kansas
- Photos: Chicago Weather: Storms sweep through area
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos