Ravinia 2012 schedule announced
March 8, 2012 (HIGHLAND PARK, Ill.) (WLS) -- The stage is set for a summer of great performances at Ravinia.
The lineup released Thursday includes some newcomers as well as some returning artists.
Performing for the first time at Ravinia will be Sarah McLachlan, Santana, Esperanza Spaulding, Duran Duran as well as Al Green and Gavin Degraw.
Returning artists include James Taylor, Train, Crosy Stills and Nash, and Diana Krall, just to name a few.
The summer festival season at Ravinia begins June 7 and runs through September 9.
- Lake Shore Drive standoff ends, suspect in custody
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- GOP gubernatorial candidates make last campaign push
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Calif. billionaire buys record life insurance policy
- ON DEMAND: St. Patrick's Day Parade
- abcnews: Honda Recalls 900,000 Odyssey Minivans