Funeral for corrections officer Monday
March 11, 2012 (GARY, Ind.) (WLS) -- Visitation took place Sunday for the Northwest Indiana corrections officer killed in a hit-and-run accident last week.
Family and friends of 25-year-old Britney Meux filled the Ridge Lawn Funeral Home in Gary.
Meux was killed, and three other officers were injured Tuesday when they were hit by a car while jogging near 93rd Avenue and Main Street in Crown Point.
Jason Cozmanoff, 42, of Crown Point is charged in the incident.
Meux's funeral will be Monday in Hammond.
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store 14 min ago
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Video: Yelp reviews: Phony or Real?
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train 52 min ago
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock
- I-Team finds man wanted by Interpol in Chicago
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Opening statements begin in general's sex trial
- Massachusetts bans 'upskirt' photos after ruling
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant