Lanes reopened on inbound Bishop Ford
March 14, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- All lanes were reopened, but traffic was moving slowly Wednesday following a crash on the inbound Bishop Ford Expressway just north of Sibley Blvd.
Multiple vehicles were involved in the accident.
One car was severely damaged and appeared to have been rear-ended by a semi-truck. Crews towed the semi off the road along with the other wreckage.
Delays initially reported at 90 minutes were down to approximately 55 minutes by 7:30 a.m. At one point Wednesday morning, the traffic jam had reached back to Interstate 80.
ABC7Chicago.com will update this story as more information becomes available.
local, roz varon
- Man, 20, charged in Boystown sex assault
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire
- Chicago casino plans to be heard at Wednesday hearing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Wicker Park water main break gushes for hours
- Gurnee man sentenced in sex assaults of 2 kids 55 min ago
- Huntley teen charged, allegedly crashed SUV into home
- Truck driver who allegedly molested 11 kids sentenced
- Suit: Wrestler dating ex pushed man down stairs at custody... 47 min ago
- I-Team: Illinois Poison Center hotline's cry for help
- Priest Michael O'Connell reinstated by archdiocese
- Boston bombing remembered 1 year later
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand