Activists protest Wells Fargo in Old Town
March 19, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Activists marked the 160th birthday of Wells Fargo Monday with a protest in Chicago's Old Town neighborhood.
Members of the group Stand Up Chicago marched in front of the Wells Fargo office in the 500 block of North Avenue. They protested what they call the company's profits in the face of numerous foreclosures among the 99 percent.
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies after Bellwood shooting 17 min ago
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Siblings becoming guardians of disabled adults 16 min ago
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- 3 injured after Metra train hits vehicle in Des Plaines
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
- Bolingbrook firefighters, Meijer donate gift cards to kids
- Dominick's stores prepare for final days of business
- Midlothian auto supply store burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- Ahmad's co-defendant pleads guilty in bribery case
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies after...
17 min ago
- Siblings becoming guardians of disabled...
16 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos