Russian prez Putin skipping Chicago NATO summit
March 21, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- It appears Russian President Vladimir Putin will not be coming to Chicago to attend the NATO summit.
A NATO official says Putin's visit is unlikely because of his busy schedule.
Putin is set to be inaugurated as Russia's president shortly before the summit, which takes place May 20 and 21.
- Evanston HS baseball season ends over sexting
- Memorial Day marks start of summer travel season 10 min ago
- Man shot to death in Zion Aldi parking lot
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bears to retire Mike Ditka number 49 min ago
- CPS security guard allegedly pushed student
- Freight train collides with semi-truck in Barrington
- Chicago pet store collecting donations for Oklahoma pets
- Zachary Fardon nominated for US Attorney
- CTU aims to have Emanuel ousted in 2015
- Bryeon Hunter mom pleads not guilty in death of son
- Villa Park suspect grabbed girl, 13, police say
- Chicago fast food workers protest for higher wages
- abcnews: IRS' Lois Lerner Placed on Leave
- 7 in :77
31 min ago
- Memorial Day marks start of summer travel...
10 min ago