Russian prez Putin skipping Chicago NATO summit
March 21, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- It appears Russian President Vladimir Putin will not be coming to Chicago to attend the NATO summit.
A NATO official says Putin's visit is unlikely because of his busy schedule.
Putin is set to be inaugurated as Russia's president shortly before the summit, which takes place May 20 and 21.
- Snow followed by extreme cold in city, suburbs
- No $344M jackpot winners on 12/10/13
- What electronics will be under your tree?
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Attempted child abduction on Chicago's Southwest Side
- EB 80/94 closed at Cline by multi-vehicle crash
- DiGiorno pizza drops Wisconsin dairy farm over cow abuse video 33 min ago
- Illinois bids for Boeing plant
- Frozen hydrants hamper CFD firefighters
- Skokie fire lights up sky
- Groupon founder to donate half his wealth to charity
- Public hearing discusses Ashland bus-only lane
- Store owner shoots, kills alleged robber on SE Side
- abcnews: How Tom Hanks became Walt Disney 28 min ago
- 7 in 77