Russian prez Putin skipping Chicago NATO summit
March 21, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- It appears Russian President Vladimir Putin will not be coming to Chicago to attend the NATO summit.
A NATO official says Putin's visit is unlikely because of his busy schedule.
Putin is set to be inaugurated as Russia's president shortly before the summit, which takes place May 20 and 21.
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder 9 min ago
- Chicago Weather: Snow to arrive Tuesday
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 3 min ago
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago 30 min ago
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting 28 min ago
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway 13 min ago
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman 43 min ago
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins lands after 6 months in space
- $7 million shoplifting suspect due in court, parents jailed
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
3 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010...
9 min ago
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as...
43 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos