Stone Park residents protest alleged strip club
March 22, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Stone Park residents marched to protest the opening of what they say is a strip club.
More than two hundred joined the demonstration. They included nuns who are upset because the new club is virtually in their back yard.
The protesters are also angry because there's already a strip club a couple of blocks away.
The new facility is slated to open next month. The owner denies it is a strip club.
- Snow, cold fail to deter holiday shoppers
- Chicago pastor under investigation for child sex abuse
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 1 dead, several injured in Racine pile-up
- Patients celebrate holidays at Ronald McDonald House
- 2-year-old girl killed by dog on South Side
- Driver charged after bicyclist killed in Douglas Park accident
- FEMA canvassing tornado areas in Central Ill.
- Blackhawks G Crawford leaves game early with injury
- Chicago marks passing of Nelson Mandela
- Bears, Cowboys prepped for frigid Monday game
- Cold weather brings flight delays, cancellations
- abcnews: Man trapped in empty plane at Houston Airport
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos