Expecting military moms get shower in Naperville
March 23, 2012 (NAPERVILLE, Ill.) (WLS) -- Preparing for a new baby is a lot of work, especially for expectant moms whose military husbands are deployed.
So in Naperville Thursday night, the group "Operation Homefront" and Chevrolet teamed up to shower military moms with gifts.
Volunteers unloaded vehicles filled with diapers, stuffed animals, baby products, clothing and more. The name of this mission: Operation Precious Cargo.
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Campaign to curb military sex assaults continues
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 1 dead in fire at Woodstock residence
- Man falls from Wisconsin Dells roller coaster
- 'Shady Bandit' suspected in North Side bank robbery
- Chicago Tribune endorses Bruce Rauner in GOP primary
- College student found dead on Bannockburn campus
- Naperville man attempting to run 56 miles in 56 hours
- Kustok's daughter not called to stand as defense begins
- Jewel-Osco buys 5 former Dominick's stores
- Elmhurst Armpit Orchestra in St. Patrick's Day parade
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant