Expecting military moms get shower in Naperville
March 23, 2012 (NAPERVILLE, Ill.) (WLS) -- Preparing for a new baby is a lot of work, especially for expectant moms whose military husbands are deployed.
So in Naperville Thursday night, the group "Operation Homefront" and Chevrolet teamed up to shower military moms with gifts.
Volunteers unloaded vehicles filled with diapers, stuffed animals, baby products, clothing and more. The name of this mission: Operation Precious Cargo.
- Fans subdued after Blackhawks lose Game 3
- Mysterious substance closes Indiana beaches
- Danny Green, Manu Ginobili lead Spurs to Game 5 win over Heat
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bruins beat Hawks 2-0, take series lead 2-1
- Mother convicted of killing son exonerated
- Man tried to sexually assault girl, 14, at gunpoint: Police
- Bill Daley proposes plan to end pension deadlock
- Chicago violence kills 8; 46 shot over weekend
- Ex-Chicago Ald. Medrano convicted in bribery case
- Cops: Man crawled through window, abused girl
- Evanston man accused of stealing, selling, re-stealing car
- Chief Keef pleads guilty to speeding, faces 2nd paternity suit
- abcnews: NSA Leaker Alleges US Spied on Allies
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos