Expecting military moms get shower in Naperville
March 23, 2012 (NAPERVILLE, Ill.) (WLS) -- Preparing for a new baby is a lot of work, especially for expectant moms whose military husbands are deployed.
So in Naperville Thursday night, the group "Operation Homefront" and Chevrolet teamed up to shower military moms with gifts.
Volunteers unloaded vehicles filled with diapers, stuffed animals, baby products, clothing and more. The name of this mission: Operation Precious Cargo.
- Boy pulled from pond after 90 minutes dies
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Blackhawks lose heartbreaking 3OT STL Game 1
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen 35 min ago
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Boy, 12, among 8 shot across city
- Mumps reports spike across Illinois
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack
- Good Friday 2014 marked in Jerusalem, around world
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, pioneer of magical realism, dead at 87
- Photos: 13-pound baby boy born in Philly suburb
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
- ABC7 to Go Digital Newscast April 18, 2014
41 min ago