Mega Millions winning numbers announced
March 27, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The winning numbers for the top prize in the Mega Millions game were announced Tuesday night.
The numbers are 9 19 34 44 51 and the Mega Ball number is 24.
The prize is $363 million, the fourth largest lottery jackpot in U.S. history.
The odds of winning, of course, are remote. Experts say you have a better chance of being struck by lightning at 1 in 1 million than the winning the jackpot, which is 1 in 176 million.
- Board votes to close 50 CPS schools, programs 11 min ago
- Brian Urlacher announces retirement from NFL
- Donald Trump civil trial jury deliberations begin
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 2 bodies found in trunk of car in West Englewood 2 min ago
- CPS closings numbers compared to other major cities
- Mahalia Jackson community glad school will stay open
- West Aurora sex abuse probe ends without arrests 32 min ago
- Saving on Gas? Fine Print for Rewards Programs
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help
- Tsarnaev friend killed in Orlando by FBI
- Free movies at Millennium Park this summer
- Plane with cracked windshield lands safely at Midway
- Boy, 16, killed in Back of the Yards shooting
- Board votes to close 50 CPS schools, programs
11 min ago
- West Aurora sex abuse probe ends without...
32 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos