Attempted abduction on Northwest Side
March 28, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police are looking for a man who tried to abduct an 11-year-old girl.
They say it happened about 3:15 p.m. Monday at the corner of Menard and Ainslie on the city's Northwest Side. The man reportedly pulled up in a car and told the girl to get in. She ran away.
Police say the man had grey, bushy hair. He was driving a small, four-door silver or white car.
Anyone with information should call Chicago police.
- Students, teachers tearful as CPS closures begin 20 min ago
- Body ID'd as missing UofC student, 20
- LeBron headband absence could be key for Miami Heat win
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 7 min ago
- State lawmakers send pension crisis to committee 8 min ago
- Blackhawks fans show support with lawns, office decor 54 min ago
- Man convicted with twin faces new sex trafficking charges
- Museum of Science and Industry marks 80th birthday 12 min ago
- Child luring alert issued in Albany Park
- Alex Spourdalakis mom, godmother take 5th in court 38 min ago
- Couple headed for Dwight, Ill., go missing, turn up lost in Mich.
- Firefighter in prison for wife murder still gets pension
- Fed suggests it's closer to slowing bond purchases
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
7 min ago
- Students, teachers tearful as CPS closures...
20 min ago
- Yale Elementary students face reality of...
5 min ago
- State lawmakers send pension crisis to...
8 min ago