Resurfacing begins Monday on Tri-State Tollway
April 1, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- If you drive the Tri-State Tollway, get ready for some possible delays.
The Tri-State resurfing project is set to begin early Monday between 95th Street in Oak Lawn all the way to Balmoral Ave. in Rosemont.
Tollway officials say most of the work will take place during the overnight hours. Traffic shifts and shoulders will be used to keep four lanes in both directions open during daytime hours.
The $112 million project is expected to be completed by late fall.
A resurfacing project also got under way Sunday the Reagan Memorial Tollway between Route 56 in North Aurora and Rochelle.
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman 24 min ago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store 4 min ago
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy 3 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 54 min ago
- CFD vehicle involved in South Side crash
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
- Woman accused of stealing credit cards from Loop gym
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- I-Team finds man wanted by Interpol in Chicago
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
54 min ago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift...
4 min ago
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
3 min ago