Resurfacing begins Monday on Tri-State Tollway
April 1, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- If you drive the Tri-State Tollway, get ready for some possible delays.
The Tri-State resurfing project is set to begin early Monday between 95th Street in Oak Lawn all the way to Balmoral Ave. in Rosemont.
Tollway officials say most of the work will take place during the overnight hours. Traffic shifts and shoulders will be used to keep four lanes in both directions open during daytime hours.
The $112 million project is expected to be completed by late fall.
A resurfacing project also got under way Sunday the Reagan Memorial Tollway between Route 56 in North Aurora and Rochelle.
- CTA Red Line resumes service 47th to 95th/Dan Ryan 29 min ago
- Photos: La Porte County stolen items on display
- Chicago weather: Temps fall by end of week
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Stagg High School students, teacher fall ill 49 min ago
- No injuries at South Side high-rise fire 21 min ago
- Officials try to ID body near missing woman's home
- Midlothian officer faces excessive force charges
- Wonder Lake man charged with sexually abusing juvenile
- Homewood bank robbers hiding in complex, police say 22 min ago
- 'Blues Brothers' mall chase recreated with...
- Paul Konerko signs White Sox 1-year extension
- Will County workers reach strike-ending deal
- Ventra progress report shows major improvement
- ABC7 To Go, December 4, 2013
24 min ago