Truck rollover spills cucumbers on Ind. highway
April 2, 2012 (WLS) -- A rolled-over semi on I-65 south of U.S. 231 near Crown Point, Indiana caused some morning commute backups Monday.
The crash happened around 9 p.m. Sunday. The semi was in the ditch but in order to roll it onto its wheels and clean up the spilled load of cucumbers, the right lane had to be blocked.
There were no reports of injuries from the crash.
There was a three-mile backup into the scene as of 6:40 a.m.
- Extra-alarm blaze struck in Irving Park
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 missing
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- Person killed by Amtrak from Chicago to STL
- Chicago electric bills to rise; city claims could've been worse
- $7 million shoplifting suspects face detention hearing
- Teen accused in Chicago livery driver shooting death
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Earthquake in California centered in Eureka
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute
- 7 in :77