Man gets 50 years in child prostitution ring
April 5, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A Chicago man was sentenced to 50 years for running a child prostitution ring.
Prosecutors sought a long sentence for Datqunn Sawyer, 32. They say he forced girls as young as 12 into prostitution, branding them with tattoos and advertising the service on the internet.
Many of the victims were homeless, runaways or mentally ill, prosecutors said.
- Blackhawks lose heartbreaking 3OT STL Game 1
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack
- Lawsuit filed against cops accused of lying in court
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 10 min ago
- I-Team: Misconduct alleged at US Marshal's office
- I-Team: Warning about home loans
- Huntley votes to ban e-cigarettes in schools
- Man shot in Lincoln Square
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- Chicago woman owns first Ford Mustang ever sold
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos