Teenagers hospitalized after freight train fall
April 14, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Two teenagers were rushed to the hospital after falling off a freight train on Chicago's Northwest Side.
This happened around 9:30 Saturday evening at Fullerton and Pulaski.
The fire department says the 15-year-old boys are hospitalized in serious condition.
- Tanker truck rollover closes eastbound Indiana Toll Road 20 min ago
- Carbon monoxide injures 12 in Skokie 48 min ago
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Chicago radio legend Larry Lujack dies at 73 13 min ago
- 3 dead in 3 South Side shootings in 3 hours
- Deal requires removal of Chicago 'petcoke' piles
- Rogers Park stabbing seriously injures woman, 21
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- City triples budget to board up closed CPS schools
- Teen dies day after Little Village shooting
- CTA Blue Line train service resumes
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus
- 7 in :77
- Carbon monoxide injures 12 in Skokie
48 min ago
- Chicago radio legend Larry Lujack dies at 73
13 min ago