Man shot to death in Lawndale area
April 15, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A man was dead Sunday after he was shot on the Chicago's Southwest Side.
According to authorities, Darryl Davidson, 23, was shot twice in the chest while he was in the 1300-block of South Springfield Avenue in the Lawndale neighborhood early Sunday.
Police say Davidson died at the scene.
No one was in custody later Sunday morning.
- Grand Blue Line stop closed by water main break 17 min ago
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Gay marriage at center of 81st District GOP race
- Alvarez, Kirk call to end online sex trafficking
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- Some IL concealed carry applicants notified...
1 min ago