Man shot to death in Lawndale area
April 15, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A man was dead Sunday after he was shot on the Chicago's Southwest Side.
According to authorities, Darryl Davidson, 23, was shot twice in the chest while he was in the 1300-block of South Springfield Avenue in the Lawndale neighborhood early Sunday.
Police say Davidson died at the scene.
No one was in custody later Sunday morning.
- CTA: Red Line delays persist, train service restored 63rd to 95th
- Freezing rain reported around Wis. border 9 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Report: Centrella could buy some Dominick's stores
- Rogers Park stabbing leaves woman, 21, blind; man charged
- More Chicago speed cameras to issue real tickets
- 4M passengers expected at Chicago's airports during holidays
- Man charged with fatal shooting of 12-year-old in 2012
- Cousin of Mass. gov, from Rockford, among 8 getting commutations
- Pastor defrocked after officiating son's gay marriage
- London Apollo Theatre collapse injures 79
- Photos: Target Credit Card Breach: What to do if...
- abcnews: Reddit Secret Santa User is Bill Gates
- 7 in :77
- Freezing rain reported around Wis. border
9 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos