Hudson murder trial spectators line up for seats
Friday, April 20, 2012
April 20, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The murder trial against William Balfour begins Monday, but people wanting to watch the trial in person have to register today.
Those who want to sit in the courtroom can register Friday between 3-5 p.m. Friday.
For every day of the trial, court watchers must sign up in person in the lobby of the criminal courthouse the day before they want to be in court.
Balfour is accused of murdering three members of Jennifer Hudson's family.
(Copyright ©2014 WLS-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds