12-year-old girl shot on South Side
April 23, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A 12-year old girl was injured in a shooting on Chicago's South Side Monday night.
The girl was standing on the sidewalk around 8 o'clock in the 7700-block of South Phillips when a man walked up and opened fire at another man. Police say a bullet hit the girl in the shoulder.
She was taken to the hospital in critical condition, but police say her condition has stabilized.
- Memorial Day Road Race benefits military families
- 17-year-old boy killed in Austin shooting
- Deer on tracks halts Blue Line service temporarily
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Joliet man facing child porn charges
- Missouri freight train crash injures at least 7, collapses...
- Robbie Rogers heading to Galaxy as league's 1st openly gay...
- Second video allegedly shows guard push student
- Contaminated injections traced to IL clinic
- Memorial Day travel: Illinois roadways, airports busy
- James Ealy guilty in 2006 Burger King murder
- Concealed carry bill passes Illinois House
- Photos: Skagit River Bridge Collapse on I-5
- abcnews: Drivers Can't Face Fears, Get Lift Across...
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos