12-year-old girl shot on South Side
April 23, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A 12-year old girl was injured in a shooting on Chicago's South Side Monday night.
The girl was standing on the sidewalk around 8 o'clock in the 7700-block of South Phillips when a man walked up and opened fire at another man. Police say a bullet hit the girl in the shoulder.
She was taken to the hospital in critical condition, but police say her condition has stabilized.
- 4 children injured in S. Side drive-by shooting
- Motorized wheelchair stolen from inspirational teen
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Parishioners find inspiration in Cardinal George
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Couple marks 77-year wedding anniversary
- Utica marks 10 years since deadly tornado
- Kraft recalls 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Flowers blooming in Millennium Park's Lurie Garden
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout