No one inside car found in Calumet River
April 25, 2012 (WLS) -- Chicago Fire Department divers located a car in the Calumet River near 104th and Muskegan Wednesday afternoon. No one was inside.
The U.S. Coast Guard shut down the river in the area while dive crews worked near the 106th Street Bridge. A person on shore told the Chicago Fire Department that it was his vehicle.
- Snow, ice move into southern Illinois 59 min ago
- South Africa, world mourns Nelson Mandela
- Cell phone plans reduced with own device at AT&T
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Groundbreaking for $32M DHL facility at O'Hare
- Motorist drives onto CTA tracks in Cicero
- Woman says doc posted ER photos on social media
- CTA Blue Line to receive $492M investment
- Boozer leads Bulls to 107-87 win over Heat
- Man charged with raping woman he met on social media
- Jobs Report: 203K added, unemployment at 7 pct 43 min ago
- Wrigley Field Christmas tree lit
- Rose calls meniscus tear a 'freak accident'
- Lake Zurich Salvation Army kettle gets $5,200 in gold coins
- 7 in :77
- Snow, ice move into southern Illinois
59 min ago