Weekend closure planned for I-55-to-LSD ramp
April 26, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- There will be weekend ramp closures on the Stevenson to and from Lake Shore Drive as part of an ongoing pavement-patching project.
The first closure begins this weekend from the inbound Stevenson to southbound Lake Shore Drive.
The detour will have drivers exit northbound on Lake Shore Drive to 18th St., exit and re-enter LSD going southbound.
Each week at 10 a.m. Monday, one lane in both directions of I-55 just west of U.S. 41 is being closed until 5 a.m. Thursdays. The closure schedule will be repeated until the project's tentative completion date of June 28.
In May, IDOT will be scheduling a second lane closure in both directions of I-55 just west of U.S. 41 that will last approximately one week.
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Bad Wolf Coffee offers French caneles
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting 38 min ago
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Chicago man killed in Salt Lake City stabbing
- Man ID'd after fatal crash on Ryan-Skyway ramp
- Woman wanted for Wicker Park bank robbery
- BMO Harris Bank branch in Austin robbed
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Chris Farley's brother seeks Madison aldermanic seat
- Baby boy found dead in Logan Square gangway
- abcnews: Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Home