Weekend closure planned for I-55-to-LSD ramp
April 26, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- There will be weekend ramp closures on the Stevenson to and from Lake Shore Drive as part of an ongoing pavement-patching project.
The first closure begins this weekend from the inbound Stevenson to southbound Lake Shore Drive.
The detour will have drivers exit northbound on Lake Shore Drive to 18th St., exit and re-enter LSD going southbound.
Each week at 10 a.m. Monday, one lane in both directions of I-55 just west of U.S. 41 is being closed until 5 a.m. Thursdays. The closure schedule will be repeated until the project's tentative completion date of June 28.
In May, IDOT will be scheduling a second lane closure in both directions of I-55 just west of U.S. 41 that will last approximately one week.
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57
- HS basketball player shines despite disabilty
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side 37 min ago
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say 10 min ago
- Snowboard park accident 911 calls released 27 min ago
- Bridge over Western demolished for Bloomingdale Trail 4 min ago
- Broadened Chicago ban on plastic bags gaining steam
- More goats found dead in Ill. animal cruelty case
- 'El Chapo' lieutenant wants trial in Chicago
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Free small business expo begins in Chicago
- abcnews: Jennifer Lawrence's Oscars Date Tells All 43 min ago