Woman reports sexual assault on Orange Line
April 27, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police are investigating a case of sexual abuse on a CTA train in broad daylight.
It happened Thursday around noon.
A woman was riding on the CTA elevated train, traveling on the orange line route. An unknown offender boarded the train at the Pulaski station, sat next to the victim and began fondling her.
People who know anything about the incident are urged to contact Chicago police.
- CPS school closures begin 24 min ago
- Child luring alert issued in Albany Park
- Heat beat Spurs in Game 6, tie NBA Finals
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Officials respond to reports of body in Lake Michigan 17 min ago
- Illinois' pension crisis, by the numbers
- Chicago Shooting Count: 8 shot in 9 hours Monday
- Governor, lawmakers plan to form new pension committee 7 min ago
- Most Blackhawks fans believe team will bounce back 6 min ago
- Chicago man creates smartphone safety app
- Supreme Court grants Madigan more time on guns
- Lombard's Los Burritos Mexicanos still closed after E. coli cases
- Bruins beat Blackhawks in NHL finals Game 3
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit
- CPS school closures begin
24 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos