Woman reports sexual assault on Orange Line
April 27, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police are investigating a case of sexual abuse on a CTA train in broad daylight.
It happened Thursday around noon.
A woman was riding on the CTA elevated train, traveling on the orange line route. An unknown offender boarded the train at the Pulaski station, sat next to the victim and began fondling her.
People who know anything about the incident are urged to contact Chicago police.
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin 18 min ago
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack 14 min ago
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 45 min ago
- Program Note: Jeopardy to air Late Night
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Presidential library in Chicago takes step forward
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges 39 min ago
- US decries anti-Semitic leaflets in Ukraine
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty...
40 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos