Woman reports sexual assault on Orange Line
April 27, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police are investigating a case of sexual abuse on a CTA train in broad daylight.
It happened Thursday around noon.
A woman was riding on the CTA elevated train, traveling on the orange line route. An unknown offender boarded the train at the Pulaski station, sat next to the victim and began fondling her.
People who know anything about the incident are urged to contact Chicago police.
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder 45 min ago
- Chicago Weather: Snow to arrive Tuesday
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school 27 min ago
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010...
45 min ago
- I-Team: Illinois state spy secret revealed
54 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos