Man arrested after speeding 111 mph
April 27, 2012 (NAPERVILLE, Ill.) (WLS) -- A 21-year-old man is arrested after police officers in Naperville clocked him going 111 miles per hour.
Zachary Ramirez was pulled over early Saturday morning in a section of the Springbrook Prairie Forest Preserve, where the speed limit is posted at 45.
When officers asked him, why he was speeding, he told them he was,"trying to go have sex with a girl he liked."
Ramirez faces trial on several charges. He's free on $200 bond.
- Chicago temps to plunge as arctic air moves in
- Concert in Bloomington benefits tornado victims
- Video: Ditka Talks: Thursday @ 10 PM
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 3 in custody in Homewood bank robbery
- Man allegedly assaulted first responders in River North
- Stagg High School students, teacher fall ill
- Huge fire hydrants auctioned to benefit 100 Club
- 911 dispatchers recall Washington IL tornado
- Midlothian officer faces excessive force charges
- Missing woman's body found in Libertyville
- Soul Children give Chicago show before Europe tour
- Photos: Toddler falls meeting Obama puppy 'Sunny'
- abcnews: Meet Wonder Woman: Gal Gadot