Student from Lake Forest found dead in Boston dorm
April 29, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A college student from Lake Forest was found dead in his dorm room at Boston College over the weekend.
Michael Gannon was a sophomore at the school.
There was no word Sunday morning on the cause of his death, but representatives for the college said police did not suspect foul play.
Gannon's sister also attends Boston College.
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3 6 min ago
- Cardinal George celebrates 50 years in priesthood
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago 2 min ago
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago
- Illini grad to go for spacewalk on International Space Station 54 min ago
- Chicago FOP president suspended
- CTA Red Line shooting injures man at Argyle
- Aurora house fire injures 3; 4 dogs escape safe 59 min ago
- Cragin on alert after girl beaten, sexually assaulted
- Woman, 30, dead in Chicago River fall ID'd 15 min ago
- Report: CPS headquarters could move
- abcnews: Pope's Christmas Message: Serve The Poor
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
6 min ago
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket...
2 min ago