String of burglaries reported in Wicker Park area
April 30, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Police are warning residents who live in and around Wicker Park to be alert after a string of break-ins during the month of April.
The burglaries have taken place when residents are not home. They have occurred from Grand to the south, Division to the north, Paulina to the east, and Western to the west.
The burglaries have occurred at various times of day.
- Memorial Day Road Race benefits military families
- 17-year-old boy killed in Austin shooting
- Deer on tracks halts Blue Line service temporarily
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Joliet man facing child porn charges
- Missouri freight train crash injures at least 7, collapses...
- Robbie Rogers heading to Galaxy as league's 1st openly gay...
- Second video allegedly shows guard push student
- Contaminated injections traced to IL clinic
- Memorial Day travel: Illinois roadways, airports busy
- James Ealy guilty in 2006 Burger King murder
- Concealed carry bill passes Illinois House
- Photos: Skagit River Bridge Collapse on I-5
- abcnews: Drivers Can't Face Fears, Get Lift Across...
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos