Stepmother to testify in child abuse death case
May 3, 2012 (GARY, Ind.) (WLS) -- The stepmother of a 13-year-old boy whose body was buried at a mobile home park will plead guilty in the case and help Indiana prosecutors.
Christian Choate was found buried in a Gary mobile home park.
Prosecutors say he endured a life of beatings, abuse and was often placed in a dog cage.
In exchange for leniency, Kimberly Leona Kubina will testify against her ex-husband, Christian's father.
Riley Choate has pleaded not guilty.
- Firefighters, cop among 8 injured in South Side fire
- Priest Michael O'Connell reinstated by archdiocese
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Mother questions why Harvey police shot son
- Man shot in Palos Heights home invasion
- Local runners preparing for Boston Marathon
- Suspect sought in Boystown alley sex assault
- Loop bank robbery suspect arrested
- Drunk driver charged with driving 118 mph on I-55
- Police fatally shoot 'vicious' dog on South Side
- Teen smoking sees dramatic drop in Chicago
- Shedd announces female penguin chick's name
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand