Stepmother to testify in child abuse death case
May 3, 2012 (GARY, Ind.) (WLS) -- The stepmother of a 13-year-old boy whose body was buried at a mobile home park will plead guilty in the case and help Indiana prosecutors.
Christian Choate was found buried in a Gary mobile home park.
Prosecutors say he endured a life of beatings, abuse and was often placed in a dog cage.
In exchange for leniency, Kimberly Leona Kubina will testify against her ex-husband, Christian's father.
Riley Choate has pleaded not guilty.
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014 44 min ago
- Murder charges in crash that killed officer 52 min ago
- Photos: Comedian David Brenner throughout the years PHOTOS
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 29 min ago
- Big Wheel Race in West Dundee
- Man falls to ramp leading to Chicago River
- Oprah sells Harpo Studios complex in West Loop
- Body found in Indiana ID'd as missing woman Cathryn McGill
- Chicago archdiocese to release more abuse files
- Chicago targets in terrorist crosshairs, new al Qaeda magazine...
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- abcnews: Missing plane a 'deliberate act,' Malaysia...
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
29 min ago
- St. Patrick's Day celebrations continue
56 min ago
- Grab a pint or legendary pizza in Beverly
51 min ago