Man dies after hit-and-run on North Ashland
May 3, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A man died one day after police say he was struck by a hit-and -run driver.
A pedestrian found the man's body underneath a vehicle in the 900 block of North Ashland just before 2:30 Wednesday morning.
Investigators determined that he was struck by a white sedan that left the scene.
Anyone with information on the driver of that car should call Chicago police.
- Alsip refinery fire after possible explosion 1 min ago
- Gunman dead, officer shot in Arlington Heights
- Blagojevich appeal goes before judges
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 34 min ago
- Free Mega Millions tickets in Chicago
- Man, 31, pulled from Chicago River near lake
- Body of missing Lansing man, 40, found in ditch 51 min ago
- 8 LSD crashes reported within 1 mile in 1 hour
- Doritos wings, Mountain Dew dipping sauce could come to BWW
- Winter weather advisories; snow follows cold
- Ex-teacher Amber Kraus pleads not guilty to teen sex assault
- Prisoner charged in 1988 Rogers Park rape, murder
- CTA auctioning seats, signs, rail car, more
- Chicago man gets 50 years in ex-wife's death
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
34 min ago
- ABC7 To Go 12-13-13
9 min ago
- 7 in :77