Man dies after hit-and-run on North Ashland
May 3, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A man died one day after police say he was struck by a hit-and -run driver.
A pedestrian found the man's body underneath a vehicle in the 900 block of North Ashland just before 2:30 Wednesday morning.
Investigators determined that he was struck by a white sedan that left the scene.
Anyone with information on the driver of that car should call Chicago police.
- South Loop shooting injures 2 1 min ago
- Boy runs away from attempted kidnapper at Bell
- Memorial Day travel: Illinois roadways, airports busy
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Ill. House approves gun plan opposed by Quinn
- Evanston HS baseball season ends over sexting
- Ex-CPD officer sentenced in Latin Kings case
- Dick Evey, former Bears' first-round pick, dies at 72 20 min ago
- Bears to retire Mike Ditka number
- Aldi parking lot shooting victim may have been set up
- Memorial Day marks start of summer travel season
- Report: Judge to hear CPS school closings case
- Photos: Skagit River Bridge Collapse on I-5
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO Scolded By 9-Year-Old