Barrington High School girl wins car
May 4, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Hollis Anderson won a brand new car after pulling the right set of keys to start the Buick Verano.
Anderson signed a contract at the beginning of the school year to drive safely as part of Operation Click, a teen driving program. Those who honor the pledge got an opportunity to win a car.
Students from six north suburban high schools participated. Anderson attends Barrington High School.
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Program Note: Jeopardy to air Late Night
- Man shot in Lincoln Square 46 min ago
- Francis Cardinal George holds Holy Thursday mass 19 min ago
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges
- Chicago woman owns first Ford Mustang ever sold 10 min ago
- Presidential library in Chicago takes step forward
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos