Barrington High School girl wins car
May 4, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Hollis Anderson won a brand new car after pulling the right set of keys to start the Buick Verano.
Anderson signed a contract at the beginning of the school year to drive safely as part of Operation Click, a teen driving program. Those who honor the pledge got an opportunity to win a car.
Students from six north suburban high schools participated. Anderson attends Barrington High School.
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemo 21 min ago
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Metra train fatally hits man on NW Side 43 min ago
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock 40 min ago
- Guzman lieutenant set to plead guilty in Chicago
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Opening statements begin in general's sex trial
- Blind man survives track fall as LA train arrives 16 min ago
- Go offline for National Day of Unplugging 6 min ago
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant
- 7 in :77