Attempted bank robbery in Broadview
May 7, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The FBI and police are investigating a bank robbery in west suburban Broadview.
Authorities were notified of the robbery at the MB Financial Bank at 15th and Roosevelt Monday afternoon.
Investigators are not saying whether a robber got away with any money.
- Snow falls as shoppers brave cold temps 20 min ago
- Driver charged after bicyclist killed in Douglas Park accident
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- ON DEMAND: ABC 7 Chicago's 'Heart and Soul'
- Man dies after Evanston shooting, car crash 37 min ago
- Young singer with autism releases inspirational song
- Nelson Mandela remembrances held in Chicago, around world
- Astor House tenants face eviction
- Cancer patient without heat after power shut off
- 'Peeping Tom' caught watching woman before assault
- Dylan's electric guitar sells for nearly $1M
- Photos: Pearl Harbor anniversary
- abcnews: Alleged Cannibal Ran Hotel With Grilling Area
- Snow falls as shoppers brave cold temps
20 min ago