NATO summit could impact mail service
May 11, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Mail service in several Chicago neighborhoods could be affected by the upcoming NATO summit.
Many residents received a handout telling them they could experience delays in receiving their mail as early as this Monday. Those delays could continue until the day after the summit ends.
The post office says all of their facilities will be open during the NATO summit.
- 5 kids shot in Greater Grand Crossing drive-by 5 min ago
- Motorized wheelchair stolen from inspirational teen
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 12 min ago
- Wizards rally past Bulls in Game 1
- Parishioners find inspiration in Cardinal George
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Couple marks 77-year wedding anniversary
- Utica marks 10 years since deadly tornado
- Kraft recalls 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout