NATO summit could impact mail service
May 11, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Mail service in several Chicago neighborhoods could be affected by the upcoming NATO summit.
Many residents received a handout telling them they could experience delays in receiving their mail as early as this Monday. Those delays could continue until the day after the summit ends.
The post office says all of their facilities will be open during the NATO summit.
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side shooting
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break
- Flight 370, missing Malaysia plane, had asylum seeker onboard
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago Weather: Snow to arrive Tuesday 31 min ago
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- 1 dead, 8 injured in Chicago shootings Monday night 37 min ago
- $7 million shoplifting suspect due in court, parents jailed 11 min ago
- 5 hurt in crash on Aurora bridge 42 min ago
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan
- Chicagoans 'save,' electric bills skyrocket
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- 7 in :77
45 min ago