NATO summit could impact mail service
May 11, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Mail service in several Chicago neighborhoods could be affected by the upcoming NATO summit.
Many residents received a handout telling them they could experience delays in receiving their mail as early as this Monday. Those delays could continue until the day after the summit ends.
The post office says all of their facilities will be open during the NATO summit.
- CPS school closings begin
- Child luring alert issued in Albany Park 6 min ago
- Heat beat Spurs in Game 6, tie NBA Finals
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 34 min ago
- Illinois' pension crisis, by the numbers
- Chicago Shooting Count: 8 shot in 9 hours Monday
- Governor, lawmakers plan to form new pension committee
- Most Blackhawks fans believe team will bounce back
- Chicago man creates smartphone safety app
- Supreme Court grants Madigan more time on guns
- Lombard's Los Burritos Mexicanos still closed after E. coli cases
- Bruins beat Blackhawks in NHL finals Game 3
- Car slams into Sauk Village apartment, sleeping couple injured
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
34 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos