Truck crashes into CTA station, 2 injured
May 14, 2012 (CHCIAGO) (WLS) -- A pick-up truck crashed into the CTA's 87th Street Red Line station Sunday night.
The truck was heading westbound on 87th Street when it crashed into the station's auxiliary entrance above the Dan Ryan Expressway.
Two people were hurt, including the pick-up truck driver. It's not clear if the other injured person was a CTA passenger or inside the truck.
- Off-duty sheriff's officer shot in Bellwood
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- 3 injured after Metra train hits vehicle in Des Plaines
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins prepares for spacewalk outside ISS
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
- Bolingbrook firefighters, Meijer donate gift cards to kids
- Dominick's stores prepare for final days of business
- Midlothian auto supply store burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- Ahmad's co-defendant pleads guilty in bribery case
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos