Northwestern hospital worker charged with ID theft
May 14, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- An employee at Northwestern Memorial Hospital is charged with stealing the identity of patients to pay off personal bills.
According to the Cook County State's Attorney's Office, the employee is Shatina Golden, 35, of south suburban Matteson.
Last week, police searched her home and found personal information from more than 50 Northwestern patients. That information included birthdates, social security numbers and credit card numbers.
Golden had worked at the hospital the past four years.
- Oklahoma tornado kills 51, death toll expected to rise, M.E. says
- Detroit Red Wings beat Chicago Blackhawks 3-1
- I-Team: Expanded gambling in Illinois
- 1st weekday of Red Line Reconstruction
- Photos: Tornadoes hit Oklahoma, Kansas
- Shooting outside Planned Parenthood in Merrillville, Indiana
- 'Pollen tsunami' in Chicago, allergist says
- Governor, Mayor in high-stakes game of Chicago hold 'em
- 87-year-old accusing Trump says, 'Somebody had to stand up to...
- Photos: Milwaukee Pug Fest 2013
- abcnews: 200-Lbs. Bear Pulled From Colorado Springs...
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos