Northwestern hospital worker charged with ID theft
May 14, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- An employee at Northwestern Memorial Hospital is charged with stealing the identity of patients to pay off personal bills.
According to the Cook County State's Attorney's Office, the employee is Shatina Golden, 35, of south suburban Matteson.
Last week, police searched her home and found personal information from more than 50 Northwestern patients. That information included birthdates, social security numbers and credit card numbers.
Golden had worked at the hospital the past four years.
- Boy, 13, describes Aurora home invasion
- Ga lottery winner claims Mega Millions prize
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Cardinal George celebrates 50 years in priesthood
- Janet Rowley, U of C cancer research pioneer, dies at 88
- Maine West coach trial gets testimony from ex-soccer player
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- Mom honors son's memory by delivering toys to sick children
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago without tax breaks
- Durbin presses regulators to prevent tanker tragedies
- Illini grad to go for spacewalk on International Space Station
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus