Boeing employees to work from home during NATO summit
May 15, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Hundreds of people who work at Chicago's Boeing headquarters will stay home on Monday to avoid the NATO crowds.
The company told all 500 of its Chicago employees to work from home that day.
On Monday, protesters are scheduled to hold a demonstration outside the building on North Riverside Plaza.
Boeing says it's also trying to help workers avoid the inconvenience off all the road restrictions.
- 17-year-old boy killed in Austin shooting 1 min ago
- Contaminated injections traced to IL clinic
- Second video allegedly shows guard push student
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- James Ealy guilty in 2006 Burger King murder
- $1.5M boat catches fire, trespasser arrested
- South Loop shooting injures 2
- Boy runs away from attempted kidnapper at Bell
- Free Sunday parking plan faces scrutiny
- Concealed carry bill passes Illinois House
- Photos: Skagit River Bridge Collapse on I-5
- Andersonville's Hopleaf expands gastropub menu
- Bears to retire Mike Ditka number
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO Scolded By 9-Year-Old
- 17-year-old boy killed in Austin shooting
1 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos