Occupy Chicago movement plans Boeing protest
May 20, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Members of the Occupy Chicago movement say they will march Monday morning to Boeing's headquarters at 100 North Riverside Plaza in Chicago.
They plan to surround Boeing's building.
Protest organizers say Boeing is being targeted because it produces war planes.
Boeing is allowing the 500 employees of its corporate headquarters to work from home on Monday.
- Passengers stranded overnight at O'Hare airport
- Deer falls through ice in Willow Springs
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters 8 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Schiller Park teen arrested, suspected in 30 Park Ridge car...
- Sen. Kirk undergoes gall bladder surgery
- Man accused in sex assault of pregnant ex-girlfriend
- Flight from O'Hare slides off STL taxiway
- Dangerous cold for Bears game
- Austin fire destroys building, leaves 10 homeless
- Rod Blagojevich arrest marks 5th anniversary
- Computer science to become CPS core subject
- Police: Evanston drug deal might have led to armed robbery
- abcnews: Student Fatally Shot by Campus Police
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos