Occupy Chicago movement plans Boeing protest
May 20, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Members of the Occupy Chicago movement say they will march Monday morning to Boeing's headquarters at 100 North Riverside Plaza in Chicago.
They plan to surround Boeing's building.
Protest organizers say Boeing is being targeted because it produces war planes.
Boeing is allowing the 500 employees of its corporate headquarters to work from home on Monday.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase
- Senate candidate criticized for trip before election
- Brief warmup followed by snow
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 50 min ago
- Orr Academy basketball player back in game after shooting
- Body found near Ind. river where woman last seen
- Digital assets becoming part of estate planning
- I-Team: Billionaire arrested on Chicago corruption charges
- Con men targeting Mount Greenwood senior citizens
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over alleged excessive force
- State Rep. race in SW suburbs heats up
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- abcnews: Chris Brown Arrested for Violating Probation
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
50 min ago
- Calumet Fisheries smokes, fries fish on...
46 min ago