5 charged in Tinley Park attack on white supremacists
May 21, 2012 (TINLEY PARK, Ill.) (WLS) -- Five men are now charged for allegedly attacking a group of people in a south suburban restaurant.
Tinley Park police say Jason Sutherlin, Cody Sutherlin, Dylan Sutherlin, Alex Stuck and John Tucker -- all from Indiana -- are charged with felony mob action, aggravated battery and criminal property damage.
Police say, on Saturday, the five were among about 18 people who barged into the Ashford House restaurant in Tinley Park. The mayor says they attacked a group of white supremacists there.
The group "Anti-Racist Action" is taking responsibility for the attack.
Police also arrested two men from the group that was attacked. Steven Speers of North Dakota was picked up on a warrant for child porn charges. Francis Gilroy Jr. from Florida is charged with unlawful possession of weapons by a felon.
- Winning Powerball numbers announced
- Teachers march to protest proposed school closings
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 12 arrested after rowdiness reports near Michigan Avenue
- Blackhawks fall to Red Wings 4-1, series evened, 1-1
- Triple Crown spoiled; Oxbow upsets Orb
- Illinois Lottery bounced checks for 8 winners
- Official: 50 to 60 injured in Virginia parade crash
- 2 split $190M Mega Millions jackpot
- Shootings leave 3 dead, several injured
- Man charged with recording video in hospital bathroom
- Coast Guard reminding boaters of maritime safety
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin