Former Blago chief of staff to begin sentence
May 22, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Rod Blagojevich's former chief of staff, John Harris, will begin serving his 10-day prison sentence Tuesday.
Harris was convicted of helping the former governor attempt to sell President Barack Obama's old U.S. Senate seat.
Harris had faced a maximum five-year sentence, but the judge noted his cooperation with authorities, which included testifying against Blagojevich.
- Oklahoma tornado death toll in Moore at 24 54 min ago
- Florida man pleads guilty in Bears fan death
- Chicago Weather: Storms sweep through area 56 min ago
- ID sought for woman's body burned in Avondale Dumpster
- Trial begins in Burger King manager's 2006 murder
- 2 charged in Markham man's murder
- 3 dolphins pregnant at Brookfield Zoo 46 min ago
- Wife douses husband with beer after Wrigley home run
- CPS protests continue ahead of key school closings vote
- Photos: Milwaukee Pug Fest 2013
- abcnews: See Jennifer Lawrence's 'X-Men' Look
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
52 min ago
- Lunch Break 05-21-13
10 min ago
- Oklahoma tornado death toll in Moore at 24
54 min ago
- Chicago Weather: Storms sweep through area
56 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos