Former Blago chief of staff to begin sentence
May 22, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Rod Blagojevich's former chief of staff, John Harris, will begin serving his 10-day prison sentence Tuesday.
Harris was convicted of helping the former governor attempt to sell President Barack Obama's old U.S. Senate seat.
Harris had faced a maximum five-year sentence, but the judge noted his cooperation with authorities, which included testifying against Blagojevich.
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games 57 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Couple marks 77-year wedding anniversary 17 min ago
- Utica marks 10 years since deadly tornado 33 min ago
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation 27 min ago
- Flowers blooming in Millennium Park's Lurie Garden 18 min ago
- Chicago man killed in Salt Lake City stabbing
- Man ID'd after fatal crash on Ryan-Skyway ramp
- Woman wanted for Wicker Park bank robbery
- abcnews: Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Home