Former Blago chief of staff to begin sentence
May 22, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Rod Blagojevich's former chief of staff, John Harris, will begin serving his 10-day prison sentence Tuesday.
Harris was convicted of helping the former governor attempt to sell President Barack Obama's old U.S. Senate seat.
Harris had faced a maximum five-year sentence, but the judge noted his cooperation with authorities, which included testifying against Blagojevich.
- Obama urges world to act on Mandela legacy
- Temps dip to 18-year low, more snow on the way
- Evan Lysacek out of Sochi Games due to injury
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- SNAP: Reaction to Lakeview priest allegations not enough
- Northwest Side fire displaces 5
- Flossmoor fire injures woman
- Evanston attempted sex assault triggers alert
- Bears fans brave frigid temps at Soldier Field
- O'Hare yoga room opening
- Bobby Rush returning to Congress from leave of absence
- Waukegan police search for suspect in sex assault
- Mom wants justice in toddler's dog death
- abcnews: Football player suspended for snowball fight
- 7 in :77