Tweets threaten high-ranking CPD officers
May 22, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police are investigating items posted on Twitter that threatened some department supervisors during the NATO summit.
Police say there were tweets posted that included the names and star numbers of supervisors.
Someone also called the wife of a high-ranking officer and said her husband had been killed.
No one was in custody Tuesday morning.
- Contaminated injections traced to IL clinic 11 min ago
- Second video allegedly shows guard push student 8 min ago
- Memorial Day travel: Illinois roadways, airports busy
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 15 min ago
- James Ealy guilty in 2006 Burger King murder 53 min ago
- $1.5M boat catches fire, trespasser arrested
- Distance not the issue with CPS safe passage
- South Loop shooting injures 2
- Boy runs away from attempted kidnapper at Bell
- Free Sunday parking plan faces scrutiny
- Concealed carry bill passes Illinois House
- Photos: Skagit River Bridge Collapse on I-5
- Bears to retire Mike Ditka number
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO Scolded By 9-Year-Old
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
15 min ago
- Contaminated injections traced to IL clinic
11 min ago
- Second video allegedly shows guard push...
8 min ago