Tweets threaten high-ranking CPD officers
May 22, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police are investigating items posted on Twitter that threatened some department supervisors during the NATO summit.
Police say there were tweets posted that included the names and star numbers of supervisors.
Someone also called the wife of a high-ranking officer and said her husband had been killed.
No one was in custody Tuesday morning.
- 2 teens found dead in South Side apartment 28 min ago
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case 33 min ago
- Bloomingdale Trail bridge moved from Ashland to Western 1 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 20 min ago
- Teen dead after chase, shooting end in West Town crash
- Firefighters battle blaze in West Garfield Park
- Man appears in court with part of ear bitten off
- SUV crashes into Villa Park house
- 1 dead, 4 hurt in crash on transition ramp on freeway
- Anti-violence Easter march held in South Chicago
- Teens help clean up Chicago's beaches
- Missing boy's body found off Mass. highway
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake