Tweets threaten high-ranking CPD officers
May 22, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police are investigating items posted on Twitter that threatened some department supervisors during the NATO summit.
Police say there were tweets posted that included the names and star numbers of supervisors.
Someone also called the wife of a high-ranking officer and said her husband had been killed.
No one was in custody Tuesday morning.
- Lake Shore Drive closed Wilson to Foster 9 min ago
- Man, 20, charged in Boystown sex assault
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago casino plans to be heard at Wednesday hearing
- Carl Sandburg H.S. on 'soft lockdown'
- Bucktown water main break gushes for hours
- Cubs unveil plans for Wrigley's 100th birthday
- Michelle Obama to meet with CPS students in DC
- Amber Creek murder suspect appears at preliminary hearing
- Resurfacing project begins to fill potholes
- Gurnee man sentenced in sex assaults of 2 kids
- Huntley teen charged, allegedly crashed SUV into home
- Truck driver who allegedly molested 11 kids sentenced
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos