2 more protesters charged with felonies
May 22, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Two more anti-NATO protesters were charged with felonies on Tuesday.
Christopher French, 21, of Wisconsin, and Alex Cerajewski, 20, appeared in court Tuesday afternoon.
French is charged with aggravated assault of a police officer. Prosecutors say he tried to break through a line of officers on bicycles at Van Buren and Wabash Sunday night.
Cerajewski faces a felony charge of mob action. He was arrested outside the Art Institute of Chicago.
A total of six demonstrators have been charged with felonies.
- Chemical plant explosion, fire injures 2 in Alsip 4 min ago
- Gunman dead, officer shot in Arlington Heights
- Blagojevich appeal goes before judges
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Free Mega Millions tickets in Chicago
- Man, 31, pulled from Chicago River near lake
- Body of missing Lansing man, 40, found in ditch
- 8 LSD crashes reported within 1 mile in 1 hour
- 4-year-old boy accidentally shoots himself in Gary
- I-90/94 lanes to close for bridge piers construction
- Mother charged in baby's death held on $250K bond 10 min ago
- Winter weather advisories; snow follows cold
- Bruno Mars is Billboard's top artist of 2013 31 min ago
- abcnews: Family: American held in Iran was CIA spy