2 more protesters charged with felonies
May 22, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Two more anti-NATO protesters were charged with felonies on Tuesday.
Christopher French, 21, of Wisconsin, and Alex Cerajewski, 20, appeared in court Tuesday afternoon.
French is charged with aggravated assault of a police officer. Prosecutors say he tried to break through a line of officers on bicycles at Van Buren and Wabash Sunday night.
Cerajewski faces a felony charge of mob action. He was arrested outside the Art Institute of Chicago.
A total of six demonstrators have been charged with felonies.
- Teen dead after car chase and shooting
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case 8 min ago
- Ashland bridge moved to new location on Western Avenue
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Police: 2 males found dead in South Side residence
- Firefighters battle blaze in West Garfield Park 46 min ago
- Man appears in court with part of ear bitten off
- SUV crashes into Villa Park house 19 min ago
- 1 dead, 4 hurt in crash on transition ramp on freeway
- Anti-violence Easter march held in South Chicago 2 min ago
- Teens help clean up Chicago's beaches 52 min ago
- Missing boy's body found off Mass. highway
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake