2 more protesters charged with felonies
May 22, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Two more anti-NATO protesters were charged with felonies on Tuesday.
Christopher French, 21, of Wisconsin, and Alex Cerajewski, 20, appeared in court Tuesday afternoon.
French is charged with aggravated assault of a police officer. Prosecutors say he tried to break through a line of officers on bicycles at Van Buren and Wabash Sunday night.
Cerajewski faces a felony charge of mob action. He was arrested outside the Art Institute of Chicago.
A total of six demonstrators have been charged with felonies.
- Snow blankets city, suburbs after March storm 12 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- I-Team: Illinois state spy secret revealed
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 55 min ago
- Man charged with shooting Chicago officer
- $2M bond for man accused of shooting 6 at party
- SUV with child stolen in Colorado, I-25 chase
- Bears terminate Julius Peppers contract
- Son goes on trial in man's beating, stabbing death
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- MH370, missing Malaysia Airlines plane, gone 4 days
- San Francisco fire at Mission Bay construction site contained
- Man writes own, hilarious obituary
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
55 min ago
- ABC7 to Go, March 12, 2014
30 min ago
- Snow blankets city, suburbs after March storm
12 min ago