2 more protesters charged with felonies
May 22, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Two more anti-NATO protesters were charged with felonies on Tuesday.
Christopher French, 21, of Wisconsin, and Alex Cerajewski, 20, appeared in court Tuesday afternoon.
French is charged with aggravated assault of a police officer. Prosecutors say he tried to break through a line of officers on bicycles at Van Buren and Wabash Sunday night.
Cerajewski faces a felony charge of mob action. He was arrested outside the Art Institute of Chicago.
A total of six demonstrators have been charged with felonies.
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Tinley Park hosts St. Patrick's Day parade
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Ford Motor leader William Clay Ford dead
- Illinois halts plan to require ATV permits
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos