Man questioned in roommates' shooting death
May 26, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police are questioning a South Side man following the shooting deaths of his two roommates.
The shooting took place around 9:30 p.m. Friday in the 6500-block of S. Kenwood.
Police say the man barricaded himself inside the apartment for a half hour before surrendering.
The bodies of Avelino Sanchez, 68, and Lori Inman, 49, were inside the apartment.
The man in custody has not been charged.
- Oklahoma tornado death toll in Moore at 24 2 min ago
- Program Note: Expanded World News tonight 20 min ago
- Florida man pleads guilty in Bears fan death
- Chicago Weather: Storms sweep through area
- ID sought for woman's body burned in Avondale Dumpster
- CPS protests continue ahead of key school closings vote
- Trial begins in Burger King manager's 2006 murder 55 min ago
- 2 charged in Markham man's murder
- 3 dolphins pregnant at Brookfield Zoo
- Wife douses husband with beer after Wrigley home run
- abcnews: See Jennifer Lawrence's 'X-Men' Look
- Oklahoma tornado death toll in Moore at 24
2 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos