Man questioned in roommates' shooting death
May 26, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police are questioning a South Side man following the shooting deaths of his two roommates.
The shooting took place around 9:30 p.m. Friday in the 6500-block of S. Kenwood.
Police say the man barricaded himself inside the apartment for a half hour before surrendering.
The bodies of Avelino Sanchez, 68, and Lori Inman, 49, were inside the apartment.
The man in custody has not been charged.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase 30 min ago
- Brief warmup followed by snow
- Digital assets becoming part of estate planning 15 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over alleged excessive force 15 min ago
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday 48 min ago
- 11th District Republicans hope to unseat Bill Foster 27 min ago
- Missing plane may have created seismic event, Chinese...
- Chicagoan helping to empower college students 44 min ago
- Woodstock man accused in 8 rapes waives jury trial 40 min ago
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- Bears agree to 1-year deal with Tillman
- Video: Time-Lapse Video: Snow Melt in Naperville 35 min ago
- abcnews: Cops Seek Bad Witch Who Stole Ruby Red...
- CPD officer killed in crash after police...
30 min ago
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over...
15 min ago
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
48 min ago